A Night Against Procrastination
Do you find yourself juggling too many projects at the end of the semester? Are you looking for a way to have focused time to work with available tutors nearby?
Join us for A Night Against Procrastination!
Tuesday, December 3 from 12 PM to 10 PM in the
Learning Commons space (the third floor of the Athenaeum).
The event services and activities will include:
- Tutoring Stations—to provide support in all areas and stages of writing and quantitative reasoning
- Research Station—for research support
- MLA, APA, and Chicago Style Citation Station
- Play and Relaxation Station, including coloring, board games, Play-Doh, and conversation
- Working Space Station for those who want to work individually
In the past, many students managed to finish drafting their essays or completing final assignments. You can stay for as much/little as you want. Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the event. We hope to see you there!
Tuesday, December 3 at 12:00pm to 10:00pm
The Learning Commons (3rd floor of the Ath)