Canoeing at Marshy Point
Join GAP on our very first canoeing trip at Marshy Point! Hop on board, learn interesting facts about the watershed, enjoy a picnic lunch with new friends!
- Departure: 9:15am from Decker Recreation Center
- Return: Approximately 1:45pm
- Bring: bagged lunch, water bottle, sunscreen, CLOSED-TOE shoes that you don't mind getting wet/muddy, change of shoes/pants
- Cost: $15
- To reserve your spot: email Jennifer.Macko@goucher.edu
- First Come, First Served: Cut off 16 people
After Jen confirms your spot, please pay in advance with GopherBucks using your OneCard.
Saturday, April 13 at 9:00am to 2:00pm
Decker Sports and Recreation Center
1021 Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD 21204, USA
No recent activity