CoSE (Community, Social Service, and Education) Career Exploration Night
What career paths are available within Community, Social Service, and Education (CoSE)? Come find out! Meet successful Goucher alumnae/i in these industries and learn about your options at an informal drop-in event in Mary Fisher Dining Hall. Stop by before or after you eat dinner. Ask questions, make connections, and begin to build your professional community with alumnae/i and other students who share your career interests. Casual attire is fine!
Our featured alumnae/i guests work in counseling, non-profits, higher education, early childhood education, and the museum industry!
Our featured Alumnae/i are:
- Ellie Batkhan ‘12 - Director, Meyerhoff Early Learning Center at the Park Heights Jewish Community Center
- Alicia Copeland ‘01 - After-School & Summer Programs Director - Parks and People Foundation
- Sarah Doccolo ‘08 - Arts Education Coordinator - Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts
- Elizabeth M. Franz ‘15 - Director - Professionals of Color Network (POCN)
- Sasha Gallant ‘09 - Senior Manager, Innovation – Evidence Action
- Auni Gelles ‘10 - Community Programs Manager – Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Meghan Mattos ‘05 - Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Insight Psychological Services
- Alex Wood ‘06 - Social Work
- Monica Zilioli ‘09 - Instructor of Psychology – Carroll Community College
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Mary Fisher Dining Hall, Orange Room in Mary Fisher Dining Hall 1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD